Tuesday 20 April 2010

asparagus sucks, so fuck you evesham!!!

having not written a blog for over a month you would thing i have something to talk about but no that's not the way it is. i somehow have to come up with something to say so...here goes main reason i stopped blogging is so i can do something different like say school work but that would be a lie instead i spent the whole Easter holiday lounging around watching YouTube complaining about having nothing to do. so being supar bored i decided that i would compose a list of 3 things that i REALLY "like" about the myself and my situations (sarcasity, if you haven't realised by now). in no particular order number one is where i live. i am where i grew up and as of now it can stay that way. but seriously the most interesting thing about evesham is feeding the ducks and i mean that literally, fair enough most of my friends live even more in countryside boring places but they live pretty close to evesham so same thing. but my main point is no matter how boring it is living here i would never leave that is if never is about 2 years, the reason being is my friends are my school is here and the whole 16 years of my life is here and no matter how much i want to go and travel more I'm not ready to leave all this behind yet.

yes that was just one, what do you mean that's loads? well i suppose i could save the other 2 so i have content to write about in my next two blogs. look for them soon but before i go i have to admit something that was supposed to be my content for the next vlog, yes i wrote content for a vlog that's cus I'm gonna film one soon. guess imma have to come up with some more content.that should keep you coming.

rob hates evesham!!! happy 20th of April or weed day you know cus like in America the date is 4/20 and 420 is the number of the bill to legalise cannabis duhh!! (<<< random fact rob knows about America cus he loves it).

No comments:

Post a Comment