Monday 25 October 2010

self confidence

furthering my comments about mediocrity are 2 things. one being people often put me don't by saying that i have a lack of self confidence or belief in myself, its not that at all. its just that I'm truthful to myself and everyone around me. secondly my whole comment although it can be is not specifically aimed at educational standards. its applied to everything. if i try really hard to get something cus that's my top, Someone who works half as hard and reaches the same goal and then compares them self to me. because if that person worked as hard as they could they would do twice as good. these people are time wasters.

also I'm doing NANOWRIMO. was thinking about writing the infected my i thought that would become stale and boring and just deciding to make it up as i go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment