Tuesday 2 February 2010

first blog/vlog

so its my first chance to relaunch and revitalise the phat rob show just hoping i find a way of gathering an audience but i think I'll keep going no matter how long it takes me. if i have 100-200 subscribers by the end of the year then I'll be happy. I'm gonna film tomorrow afternoon i don't know what content I'm gonna use i kind of been thinking about for a couple of week and now its come to it i can't think up anything any good. its sods law. so anyway I'm gonna see what kind of reception i get in the future on this blog i think I'll try to stay away from talking solely about my vlog and try to talk about more bloggery type thing only just right now the only thing i can think about is my vlog. I'll see you on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment